Welcome to Bebak App! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bebak App’s Website, available at https://bebakapp.in/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page, please refrain from using Bebak App.
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect to the provision of the Company’s stated services, following prevailing laws.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Bebak App and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bebak App. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material from Bebak App for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Bebak App
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Bebak App
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Bebak App
- Redistribute content from Bebak App
This Agreement commences on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the assistance of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Certain sections of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information. Bebak App does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bebak App, its agents, and/or affiliates.
Bebak App reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any considered inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting Comments on our website, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not violate any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments are not defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful.
You hereby grant Bebak App a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
Various organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information, provided the link is not deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship or endorsement, and fits within the context of their site.
We may consider and approve link requests from:
- Consumer and business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if they meet our criteria.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website using our corporate name, uniform resource locator, or any other description that makes sense within the context and format of their content. Use of Bebak App’s logo or other artwork for linking requires a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your Website. No links should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or which infringes upon any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or specific links to our Website. You agree to promptly remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links
If you find any offensive links on our Website, please contact us. While we consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or respond directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.